Bay window for kitchen is perfect solution
Bay window for kitchen is perfect solution due to a multitude of reasons. Such windows provide some advantages specifically to those who want to decorate their kitchen rooms:
- More sitting room;
- Better view;
- Simple functionality.
In small kitchen rooms saving space is one of the most important things when planning the interior. At the same time, you want to ensure appropriate lighting in the room. Bay window in kitchen will naturally invite more sunlight and make the room seem even more spacious. Such windows usually have curved form and provide a wider field of view. This is also a big advantage. Enjoying your morning coffee will be more relaxing, if you will have a better panorama in front of you.
Bay kitchen window is a good choice for kitchen. This is a highly reliable construction that provides visible aesthetic advantages, improves lighting, and adds some style points to your interior. Our windows will serve you for decades. We choose only high quality materials.
Make your life brighter
Depending on the type of material, you will be able to choose various finishes and textures for your windows. Kitchen with bay window will always look elegant and spacious. Design and harmony in both exterior and interior usually concern the most those who consider installing bay windows. As mentioned above, these windows are more expensive compared to other options, but provide distinct aesthetic benefits.
- • Bay window will make your house more valuable. Both the exterior and the interior look much better with these windows.
- • Better lighting provided by bay windows will make your interior brighter and seem more spacious than it actually is.
- • Bay windows are in essence clusters of sashes that provide superior ventilation.
To top it all off, these bay windows are functional. They provide additional storage space for your kitchen room and van be installed in any room in your house. These advantages make bay windows for kitchen perfectly suited to improve your lifestyle!
Another great advantage of bay windows is that they are easy to maintain and clean. All materials are resistant to moisture and chemicals. However, we highly recommend you using soft cloth and liquid solvents for cleaning. Abrasive solvents may leave scratches on the surfaces. Bay windows are easy to clean from the inside and may be difficult to clean from the outside.
The best materials
One of the core disadvantages of bay windows is their price. It may cost a small fortune to install them. However, other advantages usually outweigh financial concerns. Those who are operating within a tight budget will most likely choose less expensive options, but people who value their households usually pick at least one small bay window for kitchen.
The high price is totally justified. Modern materials provide an array of benefits and some of them can significantly cut your energy expenses.
Just take a look at the list of available materials:
- • PVC. Vinyl is a perfect material for windows due to a plethora of reasons. It’s easy to look after, fireproof, lightweight, and cheap. At the same time, PVC is notorious for its low energy conduction. It will keep you warm when it’s cold and prevent heat from getting in when it’s hot.
- • Wood is an all-around good solution. More expensive than plastic, wood is also not your regular timber. Modern wooden materials are well equipped for various climatic conditions. Special additives make wood resistant to moisture, chemicals, and fire. Obviously, wood is one of the most attractive natural materials available in interior design.
- • Aluminum. Stylish and light, aluminum windows are the best for rooms with extensive water usage. Aluminum is easy to clean, resists water, and takes any desirable shape.
- • Composite materials are perfect in case energy efficiency is your primary concern. Modern composites are designed specifically for two purposes: to look better and to save energy. Both these requirements are usually met.
If you install a bay window, kitchen starts looking like a beautiful functional room that also allows you to save money on heating and cooling. This may be not the most important factor considering the fact that kitchen is usually less occupied compared to other rooms.
Prices are individual
Yes, bay windows are expensive. If you have a tight budget you may consider other options. However, each project is individual. The price depends on a variety of factors including:
- The overall size of the projects;
- The material you choose;
- Additional furniture.
Various factors may affect price significantly. Bigger projects will cost more. Furniture with stylish finishes is fairly expensive. Materials are priced differently and some are more expensive than others. If you are not sure about your choice, please contact our consultants. There is an affordable solution for nearly every project and you may enjoy a wide panoramic view from your kitchen, even if your budget is somewhat limited.
How long does it take to install?
While bay windows are undoubtedly harder to install than some other window types, the installation process rarely takes longer than 2-3 days on average. This depends on the size of the project, of course. Multiple windows may take considerable time to be installed, while a small kitchen will be equipped with bay windows in one day.
Usually, the process consists of several distinct steps:
- 1. Our team will take precise measurements and estimate the best way to install curved windows in your abode. Measurements usually take less than an hour, but some projects may require additional preparations and case studying. Houses with windows on upper floors may require more time.
- 2. The design team will make calculations and create the best construction for your project. You will choose the types of windows you want to be installed. Our team of engineers will assist you in picking the best possible options.
- 3. The windows will be assembled and delivered to your household. Usually it takes 3-4 days to build windows and prepare them for installation. However, this time varies depending on the size of the projects and chosen materials.
- 4. Our team will install them in a timely manner. The installation process may take 1 day or a whole week. This depends primarily on the size of the project and technical complexity of the project. Bay kitchen windows may be harder to install on upper floors.
Obviously, you will have a lifetime guarantee on your windows.
Bay & Bow window offers in Sacramento from the leading manufactures:
Call Now (916) 333-0680 Windows with installation MAX SIZE 4FTX6FT WHITE VINYL INSULATED BUILDING SERIES
and get special price for
Call Now (916) 333-0680
Windows with installation
MAX SIZE 4FTX6FT WHITE VINYL INSULATED BUILDING SERIES